Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
BelgianOriginal Name: Brabançon
The Brabançon or Belgian draft horse came from crossing two breeds that already existed in the country. It is a massive and powerful horse, renowned worldwide for these qualities: in fact, prior to the industrial revolution it was exported a lot to perform farm work.
This well-built horse can measure up to 67'' and weigh over 1,984 lbs. It is said to have a calm and alert temperament. Despite its impressive mass, it can also demonstrate elegance.
Its head is relatively small in comparison with its body, it has small pointed ears and its coat can range from sorrel to roan, and sometimes even bay.