Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
The Boer Pony is a breed that originally comes from South Africa. It originated in the 19th century on Boer farms and was initially used to help the farmers. It gets its genetic heritage from several breeds, including the Basuto, the Hackney and the Cleveland Bay.
This versatile horse is both elegant and muscular. It has a good temperament and is a robust worker that men even took as far as the battlefields of the Second World War.
It does not exceed 59'' in height and can weigh up to 882 lbs. The most commonly found coats are sorrel, bay, gray, black, roan, dun or palomino.