Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Quarter HorseOriginal Name: American Quarter Horse
The Quarter Horse is a breed originally from the United States. Quarter horses are known for their speed and are well-suited for the 1,312 ft race, (¼ mile, hence its namesake.) This breed of horse is even the fastest in the world at this distance.
Today, the Quarter Horse is both the most common breed in the US, as well as the most exported breed worldwide.